Thursday, February 26, 2015

Life Bucket List

I've been compiling a list of things I'd like to do in my life for quite some time now, and I figure posting it will make it more "official." :) The following is a non-exhaustive list of some of the things I'd like to do or accomplish :)  I will likely update this list as I dream up more ideas...


  1. Obtain a Masters Degree  done April 17, 2015
  2. Travel out of the country
  3. Go sky diving  done May 2, 2015
  4. Take a self-defense class
  5. Go zip lining
  6. Attend an NFL game (preferably the Chargers!)
  7. Complete a half-marathon
  8. Become a Big Sister or CASA
  9. Pamper myself at a spa for the day (facial, massage... the works!)
  10. Road trip somewhere new
  11. Attend the Ellen show
  12. Ride an elephant in Thailand
  13. See the Eiffel Tower in Paris
  14. Visit the 9/11 memorial in NYC
  15. Buy a professional camera and teach myself how to use it
  16. Go wine tasting in Napa
XO- A

No comments :

Post a Comment