In 2014 I had countless "dates" with my nephew, got plenty of use of my Disneyland annual pass, read a lot of books and watched a lot of Netflix, went to the beach a few times, and made new friends.
Before & After shots of chopping my hair off to donate in January! Itching to do a big change like this again...
My sweet nephew turned ONE on April 23rd! Here's my wonderful family at his circus-themed birthday party.
My fur-baby turned FIVE on May 20th so I threw him a little party for just the two of us.
Later that month I saw Lana Del Rey in concert! She is incredible live!!
In June I was fortunate enough to score a ticket to my alma mater UCI's commencement where President Barack Obama was speaking! I admire him greatly and enjoyed listening to his speech.
Also in June was my 10-year high school reunion! I had a blast seeing all of the old faces from Cerritos High. My favorite part was the photo booth, obviously, and I got a kick out of the fact the backgrounds were our old pictures from 2004! "04sho" is the best.class.ever :)
In late June I found out I was going to be an auntie x 2! My niece Aubrey Taylor is due to arrive January 25, 2015.
In July my family and I went to San Francisco for the weekend to visit my Uncle John for his 50th birthday. Before we left I boarded Asher at the vet but sadly, while I was gone, he chose not to eat or drink anything. This worried me so much that I left SF a full day early to drive home and pick him up. I plan to never board him again!
San Diego for my best friend's bachelorette party in early August!

Dawn and I went to the Justin Timberlake concert mid-August!
My best friend, Amanda, got married on August 30th! I was her MOH and I caught the bouquet!
While my sister & brother-in-law were in between homes this October (they had to stay in a hotel for a week until they could move into their new home), I "cat sat" for them. I'm not much of a cat person, though I do adore these two. Unfortunately, during this week I found out I'm allergic.
This Halloween I went as Mary Poppins! The majority of the kids (teenagers, really) at practicum had no idea who I was which made me feel very old.
Liam and I were "Santa's favorite helpers" this Christmas Eve at Dawn's second annual pajama party day :)
See you next year!
XO- A










No comments :
Post a Comment