Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday

one
Last week, in my first Five on Friday, I mentioned an interview I was looking forward to. Well, I NAILED IT and got the practicum site of my dreams! I will start seeing individual clients and running groups at the end of April and I couldn't be more excited, nervous, and relieved!! This site is amazing. I will not only have stellar supervision, but I will also learn how to do medi-cal billing which is huge for me.

two
Closely linked to number one... In preparation for my interview (and since learning that it's my new site!!) I've been reading Parenting with Love & Logic. I highly recommend this book to not only parents (of children of all ages!) but also anyone who works with children. Most of it is common sense, but the point of the book is to give children choices so they become confident and ready for life!

three
Asher got a haircut and he's looking adorable with his new short hair! However, all morning he's been shivering because it's probably about 60 degrees in our apartment and let's face it-- that's freezing for us spoiled Southern California folks.



four
I started my new once-a-week "job" of babysitting my sweet nephew, Liam!! Can I just say how much I LOVE this boy?! He melts my heart every.single.time I see him and I am so grateful to now be able to watch him every Thursday.





five
I'm heading to the casino with my mom and grandma in a little bit. Wish us luck! ;)

Xo- A

No comments :

Post a Comment