Friday, January 3, 2014

Five On Friday

one
Although I'm months away from starting my training as a therapist, I just scored an interview at one of my top practicum spots next Tuesday. It's within the organization I already work at so I'm hoping that gives me a leg up on other candidates. Brushing up on my psych & therapy facts this weekend.. Wish me luck!!

two
My Chargers made the playoffs! You know Asher and I will be rooting for them this Sunday against the Bengals. Go Bolts!





three
I finally found a pair of black booties. They are on sale for $69.90 right now and I used a gift card so I spent nothing out of pocket. Yay!



four
I went to the gym yesterday and will be going back tomorrow for another Zumba class! To inspire me to get moving I made this Britney-inspired wallpaper for my phone using the Rhonna app. You wanna hot body?


five
I only have one weekend in between me and a busy semester. I can't believe my two week break from work & school is already almost over! SAD! I haven't even been to the dog beach once all break. I must make my way there at some point before Monday. Asher will love it.

Happy Friday! Have a fabulous weekend.

Xo- A

1 comment :

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

GOOD LUCK!!! Just started following you on GFC (yay!), so you'll have to keep us posted on how everything goes. Also..Asher is an absolute DOLL. My hubs and I totally want a Panthers jersey for our furbaby, Amelia!!!

Happy weekend, beauty! xx

Post a Comment