^^ I mean, is this guy hot or what?
Hola, Juan Pablo.
I am a shameless hopeless romantic. The cheesier the better, too. I love all things love and if I'm being completely honest, I dream every day of finding my one true love. Anyone that knows me even sorta well knows this about me. My favorite movie genre is romantic comedies, I cry at proposals on YouTube of complete strangers, and I make up lovey-dovey stories about couples I see on the streets.
So it's only natural that I watch the cheesiest of all reality shows: The Bachelor. {and The Bachelorette, of course!} I hope Juan Pablo finds love this season. He is not only drop dead gorgeous, but also a loving dad and total hubby material. His sexy accent isn't so bad to listen to either ;)
As I watched the episode I narrowed down the girls to my top 12 and out of those, 10 made the cut!
These are my top picks:
These are my top picks:
Andi- smart, confident, gorgeous; my favorite so far
Renee- has a son; they'd have a full house!
Nikki- pediatric nurse= good with kids!
Alli- athletic.. plays soccer like him!
Danielle- smart & pretty
Kelly- dog lover. duh!
Lauren S.- seems like a good girl
Kat- wants to salsa; sweet
Victoria- Brazilian, confident
Amy L- nervous, but cute!
Aside from my favorites let's just say I am not a fan of Lucy or Sharleen. And as much as I felt bad for Lauren H. becoming a blubbering mess on the show, I was not a fan of her either. I could tell she was not ready to date from the first time she opened her mouth. {And clearly, all those tears within minutes of the show starting proved it. Yikes!} Oh, and poor Kylie got confused at the rose ceremony. #embarassing
Can't wait to watch the drama and love unfold this season.
Xo- A
No comments :
Post a Comment