Saturday, December 28, 2013

Goodbye, 2013.

2013 was good to me.

{my three favorite moments}

I became an aunt on April 23rd. {I blogged about my first weekend with Liam here}. Being an aunt has changed my life in ways I can't even begin to describe. I can't get enough of his sweet face. Liam said "Amba" for the first time at around age 6-months and now associates the word not only with me, but with selfies, iPhones, and FaceTime. ;)

I hit the halfway point in my masters program; I have just 1.5 years left! And in just six more months I will begin seeing clients of my own which means I need to find a practicum site soon..!

Asher and I moved into our very own apartment and I have loved every minute of it.  Cleaning, decorating, and crafting at any time I want. Living alone truly is an introvert's dream.


Check out my year in review via this short Flipagram video I made.


Xo- A

No comments :

Post a Comment