Sunday, May 5, 2013

Auntie Ambie

I officially feel like an Auntie now.

I just got home from a weekend with my adorable nephew and feel compelled to write a quick entry. I had the most amazing time over the past 48 hours and want to remember every single sweet detail. 

I raced over Friday night after work to (finally!) see Liam for the first time since he was born. The first time I held him in his nursery was indescribable. I fell even more in love! What a beautiful baby he is.

Over the next 48 hours I came to know his smell, favorite cuddling positions, and his darling moans and "woo" sounds he makes while fast asleep. And although he's only 12 days old I swear he understands all of us. Dawn & I believe he's an old soul, probably 42 inside ;)

Sweet Liam, I feel so fortunate to be your Auntie Ambie. I can't wait to watch you grow, learn with you, and most of all, spend quality time with you. I love you!

No comments :

Post a Comment