Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I rang in the new year at home last night with my mom, grandma, and Asher. We went to dinner at Yardhouse (my favorite restaurant!) then came back to my apartment to play Hedbandz and watch Ryan Seacrest's NYE party. We had a blast. Missed my grandpa, though. He opted to stay home. (Hi Pop!)

I also made sure to wear blue because my ex-boyfriend's mom text me to remind me that 2014 is the year of the blue horse which meant that I had to wear blue! (She's a superstitious Russian and I love it.) Seeing as I want to have extra luck on my side this year, I took no chances-- I wore a blue top and chose the blue NYE party gear ;)

^^ I used hot curlers and when I first took them out my hair looked like a giant poof ball.. Naturally, I had to take a silly selfie. 









HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments :

Post a Comment