You may have noticed that I did not post about The Bachelor this week. That is unfortunately due to Juan Pablo's bigotry in a recent interview. He later apologized and blamed his use of the word "pervert" on the fact English is his second language. I didn't buy that apology for a second so I will not be watching or supporting him this season.
two
I joined an online dating website (just today actually!) and so far it's been incredibly hilarious and somewhat depressing. I've been messaged close to 50 times in just a few hours yet only a handful, actually less, have been worth responding to. The things these guys say are either totally out of line (inappropriate) or just not funny with their lame pickup lines. Ain't nobody got time for that.
three
I've been doing more & more Instagram shopping–– it's getting bad. Just this week I purchased a sweater and two tops. I'm secretly thankful nobody sells size 6.5 or 7 shoes or I know I'd be buying a whole lot more. I'm just glad I stopped buying every single cute baby boy item for Liam like I did during the holiday season :)
four
Liam and I had a fantastic day yesterday! He crawled all over the place, pulled himself up on furniture every chance he got, and he even sat for a whole book! The Very Hungry Caterpillar! That was our very first story together. He normally doesn't let me finish a book, he prefers to quickly close it and chomp on the cover instead.
five
My very best friend, Amanda, who I've known since I was 14 years old got engaged a few weeks ago. Tomorrow we are going WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING! I already warned her I will most likely cry when I see her try on a dress, even if it's the most hideous dress I've ever seen. I can't believe my little Mmmmanda is growing up and getting married!
Xo- A
1 comment :
I've never seen one single episode of The Bachelor - I think I'm the only person in America!!
Post a Comment